At Precision Printing we know you want your print delivered intact and on time, so we have chosen FedEx as the default courier company for our online ordering system.
Couriers and Damaged Goods
If your order is being shipped via courier, please understand that Precision Printing has no control over the courier company. While we package the order properly in order to reduce the possibility of damage occurring during shipping, sometimes damage may still occur. When the courier arrives to deliver your package, please do the following:
- Do not sign for the package until you have inspected the state of the goods inside.
- If the goods are damaged you can either: (A) choose to refuse the shipment, or (B) accept the shipment but write on the bill-of-lading that the goods were received in damaged condition.
- Either way, please contact us and provide specific details of the damage (providing photos of the damage would be very helpful).
If You Choose To Accept Damaged Goods
- Clearly write on the bill-of-lading that the goods were received in damaged condition.
- Do not dispose of the damaged goods as we may require them to be returned to us (if return is required we will arrange return shipping).
- Once we have been notified of the details (receiving photos of the damaged goods would be very helpful) we will put through a claim with the courier and replace the damaged goods as soon as possible.